WordPress 4.3 Beta 3 is now available!
This software is still in development, so we don’t recommend you run it on a production site. Consider setting up a test site just to play with the new version. To test WordPress 4.3, try the WordPress Beta Tester plugin (you’ll want “bleeding edge nightlies”). Or you can download the beta here (zip).
For more information about what’s new in version 4.3, check out the Beta 1 and Beta 2 blog posts. Some of the changes in Beta 3 include:
- Performance improvements for Menus in the Customizer, as well as bug fixes and visual enhancements.
- Added Site Icon to the Customizer. The feature is now complete and requires lots of testing. Please help us ensure the site icon feature works well in both Settings and the Customizer.
- The improvements to Passwords have been added to the installation flow. When installing and setting up WordPress, a strong password will be suggested to site administrators. Please test and let us know if you encounter issues.
- Improved accessibility of comments and media list tables. If you use a screen reader, please let us know if you encounter any issues.
- Lots and lots of code documentation improvements.
- Various other bug fixes. We’ve made more than 140 changes in the last week.
If you think you’ve found a bug, you can post to the Alpha/Beta area in the support forums. Or, if you’re comfortable writing a bug report, file one on the WordPress Trac. There, you can also find a list of known bugs and everything we’ve fixed.
Courtesy – wordpress.org