PSD to HTML: An Indispensable Phenomenon in Website Development Process
Every business regardless big or small is striving to show their presence in the market through internet. Thus, there has been a tremendous increase in number of internet users in the last few years. Website is the core of online business, and every business desires to have a noticeable and user friendly website. Every successful business reaches at the top when it stands on the foundation of an innovative idea along with unique attributes. Due to such demand, web design and development services have amplified at a fast rate.
One of the most important phases of web designing is to convert PSD to HTML template; it’s considered to be the most difficult and significant phase in web development.
A Web presence is a great way to complement the existing marketing plan. A website is a great medium to interact with the customers on a regular basis. Thus, while designing and developing a website, companies should put more emphasis on factors like user friendliness and cross browser compatibility. Nowadays most of the companies are resorting PSD to HTML process to make their website cross browser compatible and user friendly.
There are various things to be kept in mind during the PSD to HTML template conversion process. Some of them are explained below;
• PSD to HTML conversion makes your website light and more user friendly. It also proves beneficial for cross browsing compatibility, hand coding and semantic coding within a stipulated time.
• PSD to XHTML conversion ensures better mark up quality. The process marks your website with considering XHTML tag semantics and the meaning of the content, which assist in driving more traffic and thus ensuring higher search engine rakings. Also, it provides lot of efficiency and flexibility in core internet business activities, resulting in greater revenues for your company. The conversion ensures vast improvement in the project turnaround for your business.
• There are numerous things one has to keep in mind during PSD to HTML converting process; one of them is page formatting. Many a times, web designers make use of an automated tool for coding which results in unsatisfactory results. Designers should always rely on hand coding when converting PSD to HTML and avoid using any automated software.
• It is important to ensure that HTML coding is compliant to recognized HTML standards such as W3C standard. By this the outcome will be a clean code structure where search engine spiders can easily crawl and index for top results. They also need to convert image to HTML so that search engine spiders can track them.
• A website should not have excessively big or too many images as it will take a lot of time to load. A website should be optimized for easy and fast loading. Meta tags should always be added to the code; as the search engines always look for meta tags and they relate it with the objective of the website.
• It is important to note that formatting should be done in an effective way. There should not be excessive use of texts and unnecessary formats like pictures, flashes, and other implements. The accessibility of a website weakens with the use of implements other than the usual text format.
PSD to HTML conversion is very important in shaping the success path of a business or website. The volume of traffic is measurably increased and profitability is made feasible only through an appropriate PSD to HTML conversion techniques. With proper PSD to HTML conversion, a website will have all the necessary benefits and a clean code structure.