At present, when technology has been immensely upgraded to great heights, the modern mobile and web technologies have integrated in such a way that you can access the website on mobile devices in with the same way as on desktop. The present mobile devices and web technology has been amalgamated to explore the entire world on your mobile. With an advent of HTML5 and CSS3, the experience of web on mobile has become more spectacular now.
With this, PSD to HTML5 came into the picture and got huge popularity within a short period of time. PSD to HTML5 has emerged as one of the top notch solutions to tackle the problems that have not been properly solved by PSD to HTML. Some of the biggest player in web industry like Apple and Google also support the development of HTML5 and appreciate the concept behind PSD to HTML5 conversion, and that was to integrate web technologies with mobile platforms.
The intention of revising HTML to HTML5 was to support web based mobile devices in order to provide you with fully fledged web applications. This would help in moving from bore traditional to compact and convenient netbooks, ipads, tablets and others. This makes the web industry to get slightly oriented towards PSD to HTML5.
Some noteworthy features of PSD to HTML5 and PSD to CSS3.
What makes PSD to HTML5/CSS3 an attractive web application? There are so many factors that make it popular, among which few are mentioned below.
1. Impeccable use of multimedia capabilities- There is an inbuilt audio and video support system within PSD to HTML5. So you do not need to install third party application for hosting.
2. Offline data storage
3. Amazing drawing capabilities- You can create flowcharts, 2D games, phenomenal graphic interfaces that is something more attractive than traditional HTML and CSS.
4. Geolocation functionality- This would help user to determine the exact location on GPS or WiFi signals.
5. It enables in inserting custom fonts.
6. Various background images can be used.
7. Rectangular regions can be made round shaped.
8. Shadows for fonts and regions can be created.
Enjoyed the post? Then you’ll surely love getting our regular blog updates, too. Subscribe now! Or want to flush your doubts in HTML5? Talk to our PSD to HTML5 experts now!